Our Respiratory and Sleep Disorders Specialists consists of physicians trained in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep medicine working together to provide excellent care.
The range of diseases we see includes bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD], emphysema, chronic bronchitis, sarcoidosis, lung cancer, pneumoconiosis and pulmonary fibrosis among others. We also specialize in patients, young and old, with unexplained shortness of breath or dyspnea and non-resolving cough.
Our Sleep Medicine clinic is very active as well. Our patients present with a variety of conditions, including obstructive sleep apnea [OSA], insomnia, hypersomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, non-restorative sleep, and restless leg syndrome.
Services we provide:
- Pulmonary or Sleep Medicine consultation. One of our Pulmonologists will take your medical history, perform a focused physicial exam, review your medication profile and allergies, review relevant laboratory and imaging results with you and come up with a plan of action.
- Pulmonary Function Testing This includes sprirometry, lung volume by body plethysmograph, diffusion capacity and flow-volume curves, which aid the the differential diagnosis of shortness of breath.
- Six minute walk test. Useful also for the diagnosis of shortness of breath and in the management of pulmonary hypertension.
- Fully attended one or two night polysomnography [PSG] or sleep study. Hallmark test for central or obstructive sleep apnea [OSA].
- Multiple sleep latency test [MSLT]. Diagnostic tool for narcolepsy.
Initiation and coordination of services such as home oxygen therapy, home nebulizers, pulmonary rehabiliation and chest physiotherapy.
1111 Medical Plaza Drive, Suite 250
The Woodlands, TX 77380-3477
P (281) 296-8788
F (281) 419-1291