Millennium Physicians Association has access to the most recent information and resources to determine the most effective treatment for any type of cancer.
Our state of the art ancillary equipment provides physicians with the ability to detect and evaluate cancer early on. The equipment available provides our physicians with resources to improve the quality of life by determine the effectiveness of the cancer treatment as well as the ability to monitor for recurrence. Millennium Physicians is certified by the American College of Radiology.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) / Computer Tomography (CT) provides a more accurate diagnosis with images that locate an anatomic area of abnormal metabolic activity in a patient’s body.
- Diagnostic CT can provide multiple images inside the body using x-ray equipment or contrast material.
- Low-Dose Computed Tomography (CT) scans are now available to high risk lung cancer patients. Click here for more information about lung cancer testing.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) uses magnetic fields and radio waves to form images of a patient’s body without exposing them to ionizing radiation.
- Flow Cytometry Lab are used to help diagnose health disorders, including blood cancers, by counting and examining microscopic particles in blood samples.
- US Biopsy