Pavan M. Jhaveri, MD
Dr. Pavan Jhaveri is a Radiation Oncologist in the Greater Houston area and speaks English, Spanish and Gujarati. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from Baylor College Of Medicine in 2008 and has been practicing for 10 years. In 2018, Dr. Jhaveri joined Millennium Physicians as one of our Radiation Oncologist.
Radiation oncologists are highly specialized physicians who utilize radiation therapy treatments to treat patients suffering from cancer. Dr. Jhaveri is trained to identify the type of cancer and create a targeted treatment plan that will increase the patient's chances of overcoming the disease. To treat and manage cancer, radiation therapy targets malignancies, working to prevent cancer cells from continually dividing. As a result, radiation therapy can kill cancer cells and shrink tumors & growths.
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, 2008
Internship: University of Pittsburg Medical Center, 2009
Residency: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, 2013
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Smith Clinic Physician Champion Award for Excellence in Patient Care, 2016
- RSNA Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit, 2014
- RSNA Roentgen Research Award, 2013
- ASTRO Advocacy Day Resident Travel Award, 2012
- ASTRO Advocacy Day Resident Travel Award, 2011
- American Brachytherapy Society (ABS)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)