Maria G. Berdayes, DO
Dr. Maria Berdayes is a board certified family medicine physician in Kingwood, TX and speaks both English and Spanish. She joined Millennium Physicians in 2007 and is the managing partner of the Family Medicine Department. She is the President & a Medical Director of Millennium IPA which is partnered with Texan Plus/Universal American insurance, as well as a Clinical Instructor for Baylor College of Medicine Department of Family Medicine. She is a Student Preceptor for UT Health Science Center & is a member of the Clinical Faculty for Kingwood Podiatry Surgery & Medicine. She is a Medical Supervisor for Access Healthcare Clinic in Spring, Texas & was a supervising physician for Walgreen's Take Care Clinic.
In 2015, Dr. Berdayes was recognized as being one of Houston’s Top Family Practice Doctors by H Texas Magazine. She won the Readers Choice Award for Primary Care in the Kingwood/Humble/Atascocita Observer newspaper several years in a row.
Medical School: Osteopathic Medical Degree at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) in Erie, PA, 2004
Internship: Osteopathic Family Practice Internship at St. Joseph's Mercy Medical Center in Clinton Township, MI, 2005
- Honors in inpatient internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, inpatient pediatrics, orthopedics, cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, intensive care and emergency medicine.
Residency: Flower Hospital in Sylvania, OH, 2007
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- 2012 Readers Choice Award for Primary Care in the Kingwood/Humble/Atascocita Observer newspaper
- 2007 Chief Resident Award; Flower Hospital Residency Program
- 2004 LECOM Award for Exceptional Community Service
- 2003 & 2002 ACOFP Student Scholarship
- 2001 LECOM Student Ambassador Scholarship
- American Academy of Family Practitioners (AAFP)
- American Academy of Osteopathy (AAO)
- American College of Family Practitioners (ACFP)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners (ACOFP)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)