Leslie E. Wilson, M.D.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Dr. Wilson received her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. She also completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at LSU. She received her fellowship training in Rheumatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, NY. Dr. Wilson joined Millennium Physicians in 2017 as one of our Rheumatologists.
Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA
Residency: Internal Medicine - Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA
Fellowship: Rheumatology - Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, NY
Certified in Clinical Densitometry (CCD)
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Other Autoimmune Connective Tissue Diseases
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Winner of American College of Physicians’ Abstract Competition, 1998 - “Right Lower Extremity Pain and Right Upper Extremity Paresthesia and Weakness as Presenting Signs of Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency ”
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
Wilson LE, Widman D, Dikman SH, Gorevic PD, “Autoimmune disease complicating antiviral therapy for hepatitis C virus infection” Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2002 Dec;32(3):163-73.