Ariffin Alam, MD
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Ariffin Alam is a Pulmonary Disease Specialist in The Woodlands, Texas. He graduated with honors from University Of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 2010 and completed his internal medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Alam went on to complete his pulmonology and critical care medicine fellowship at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Ohio.
Having years of diverse experiences, especially in pulmonary disease, Dr. Ariffin Alam affiliates with many hospitals including CHI St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital, CHI St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital, CHI St. Luke's The Vintage Hospital, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Houston Northwest Medical Center.
Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, 2010
Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, 2013
Fellowship: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 2017
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Paul R. Stalnaker Academic Scholarship in Medicine - 2010
- Joseph Barnhart Scholarship: Cullen Trust for Higher Education - 2010
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- American Medical Association